We'll be open in Collegeville, Hatfield, and Skippack on June 26th. Here's what we're doing to keep you safe:
Booking / Waiting For Your Haircut
- You can start booking appointments online or in the app again on Monday, June 22 at 8am
- Any appointments already in the system will be deleted and we'll be starting fresh
- No waiting in waiting room UNLESS you are waiting for a child or vice versa.
- We will text you from our booking system when we are ready for you to enter, we ask that people wait in there car until that time.
- No more walk ins for the foreseeable future. Sorry, just being safe!
- Going forward, there will be an additional $3 surcharge for each customer that will be allocated as follows:
- Increases in our employees pay. Our employees are essential!
- Labor costs for weekly deep cleaning services by an outside agency
- A large increase in cleaning supplies and linens for cleaning between haircuts
- In between clients all tools, chair and capes will be thoroughly disinfected and capes will be rotated out everyday through our laundry service
- Face masks are required unless health restrictions don't permit their use.
- Customers are welcome to use our counterless pay option from the convenience of there phone
- Please use social distancing as best as possible
Have additional questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org